Saturday, January 17, 2015

This blogger is my spirit animal




I discovered, and devoured, a new blog last night over a glass of wine.  Called Paris-To-Go, it is written by an American living in Paris (jealous), who is passionate about minimalism, sustainability, fashion, travel and healthy living. Pretty much all of the things that really get me going.

I was so very happy to stumble upon this gem because I sometimes feel a bit lost in the world of "green living", permaculture and sustainability. Although I know this is silly, it sometimes feels as though there isn't a place in that world for someone who feels naked without a good red lipstick. I've often had to encourage myself to find a balance between the side of me that loves being stylish, having a nicely decorated home, and eating delicious food with the side that is passionate about homemade things, sustainability and minimalism. Its nice to see an example of someone who is really living those values, something I'm still and always striving to do.

Its worth reading the blog simply for the author's writing style. A sample, about eating out gluten-free "I have one rule when dining sans gluten - it should taste like gluten. I don't go out to eat healthy. I eat out so I can press the skin on my arm down afterwards and feel coagulated blood." 

Amazing.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, thank you so much! You are a great writer and I'm glad we found each other, I can't wait to read more about how you balance your passions. I don't think sustainability and red lipstick are in contradiction :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black Magic Treatment and Spiritual Healing:

    We provide 24/7 Spiritual Healing Services to Protect you from the Evil’s of Magic (Any type of magic), Supernatural & Paranormal Activity House Cleansing, Demonic Possession, Exorcisms, Holistic Distance Healing, Energy Healing, Meditation Healing, etc.

    Tell: +92-313-5303096 (whatsapp, viber)
    Email: ahmedabdullah@live.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you've found a blogger who resonates with you! When it comes to matress hydro cleaning, it's essential to hire professionals. They possess the expertise and equipment needed to thoroughly clean and maintain your mattress. Regular hydro cleaning can help eliminate dust mites, stains, and odors, promoting a healthier sleep environment. Consider reaching out to local cleaning services for a refreshed and hygienic mattress experience.





    ReplyDelete